Monday, March 2, 2009

We are Teething!

Well it's about that time. We have our baby dedication this Wednesday night at the church and we are looking forward to Grammy and Poppy coming down for a visit.

On Sunday I was doing my weekly "gum check" to see if their were any teeth coming up and well we have broken the surface with a tooth. On Sunday morning you could barely feel it and by Sunday night you could DEFINITELY feel it and can now see the tooth!!!!! I feel like we have been trying to teeth for quite some time now but have now made progress! We have also managed to learn to climb out of our bouncer. Last week I buckled him in his bouncer chair (as I always do) and turned on his movie while I made him his bottle and I hear this....uhhhhh...ummmm...ohhhhhhh....awwwwww and came in to check on him while I was making the bottle as these sounds were not normal sounds unless we are getting into trouble....and what do I find....half of his body is still buckled in and his upper half of his body is laying on the ground......and well he's been doing it ever since. Yes I have a real jail bird on our hands......we call him "baby Houdini". He also has learned that he likes to mess with his poop during diaper changes.....and does this quite frequently. He is getting to be quite a handful .

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Grant! One chomper in, with many to go. Looking forward to seeing all of you Tuesday evening!!!
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete