Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday not so Good
















Well our Good Friday wasn't so good. We had an accident and well crashed into the side of a guard rail while our car was spun completely out of control in the middle of I-24 heading to Illinois for Easter weekend to see my folks. Everyone seems to be ok.....just a little shaken up. I believe that there is a reason why "some" things happen. This is one of those things that I believe there was a reason God has intended. There were tornados all around us today....just 10miles from where we crashed there was a tornado in Altamont that swept through the middle of the interstate (the same interstate we were traveling on and about the same time we would have been passing through this blink of an eye teeny tiny town).....Murfreesboro.....same thing....tornados hit this afternoon and tore up Murfreesboro during about the same time we would have been passing through there.....I know someone was watching out for us today......and messed up car is nothing compared to what could have happened or falling off a cliff (you will notice where we are in relation to the guard rail and the cliff). God is SO real....and he has blessed me and my family today on the same day he was crucified and nailed to the cross. Coincidence......I know it wasn't.

1 comment:

  1. At first glance I was going to mention how unfortunate it seemed and how I'd heard of a few accidents happening today of all days. But it seems like someone kept you and your family safe for another day. Amazing

    ReplyDelete