Friday, May 8, 2009

Hmm..What toy do I want next?







Grant has decided to pick out what toys he wants to play with now. I have a wicker basket in front of my fireplace that I strategically bought to hide toys in when anyone comes over that I can quickly throw in there...don't worry we have toys in Grants toy box (toys go in this at night) but the basket is so I can look like I always have a picked up house ALL of the time and can quickly throw the toys in the basket that is right there when the bug guy comes over, or the Schwann's man, or door to door salesman....or really anybody. Well Grant obviously is very perceptive because he is totally aware of what I do and where I do it......here is Grant pulling himself up to the wicker basket picking out what toy he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment