Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rachael's First Day as a "MIDDLESCHOOLER"

Well Rachael had a great day on her very first day of school as an official Middleschooler!
She has Cheer practice everyday this week until 5:30 (so it makes for a very long day at school-she is literally there from 7am until 5:30...that's life in the fast lane for ya!) She has been very excited to start school and I hope she keeps the motivation and momentum going. I managed to volunteer myself to find 200 cups that hopefully one of these fast food chains will give me as a donation for their very first game which is next Tuesday for the concession stand. So between here and there I have to put my saleman hat on and beg for cups!lol Grant is a maniac as this has not changed much since he has been walking. Oh yeah.....my husband got us tickets to go see Keith Urban in concert in Knoxville on August 28th for my birthday (it's what I had asked for....something he and I could both do together....so we'll be rocking out with Keith in a couple of weeks...and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Rachael AND Mom are going to have a busy year!!
    Love you all,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael, you are one fine cheerleader! I loved the pics of you and watching you--Go, Girl!!!!

    I'll keep checking the blog for more pics. Maybe you can get Grant to help you.

    Love, Aunt Bonnie

    ReplyDelete