Saturday, September 12, 2009

Big Boy
















Well my little man is growing up soooooo fast! I can't believe that he is already 14 months (almost) and he has such a BIG personality. Grant's day consists of throwing his toys in the toilet, TP the bathroom (loves to shred tissue paper and throw it around), getting into any cabinet he can find, walking around in one small circle until he makes himself so dizzy he falls down. He constantly is saying "nonah nonah nonah" which is what Brian and I interpret as "No No No No" and that's the best he can say it because the child is CONSTANTLY being told "no Grant....no no Grant....NO GRANT followed by a little smack on the hand when he is getting into something he shouldn't which is pretty much all the time. When Grant is told "NO" he likes to talk back and yell back with a look of disgust of which I have to turn my head and laugh or smile so that he can't see me ( I can't help it). Here is some recent pics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love the video of Rachael and pics of Grant. Hope we get to see you all soon. Love ya! Nana and PawPaw

    ReplyDelete