Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Changes


Well 2011 is definately going to be the year of change for us. With all of the excitement of Carly Jo's arrival and now having 2 babies my blog has taken a backseat so I am hoping during nap times that I can now get back into the swing of things. We are planning on moving to Huntsville Alabama hopefully sometime this year. Our house is currently on the market (and has been now for 5 months). We are mainly moving because of our children! It's amazing how when you have children of your own how nothing else really matters and you do everything in your life specifically for them! You get up in the morning...for them.....you stay up till midnight....for them....you are more concerned with nap times and feeding schedules and stay up at night thinking did Grant eat enough today? Did Carly Jo take in enough formula to get her through the night? Has Grant kicked off his sheets like he always does in the middle of the night and need to be tucked back in? Has Grant had enough prune juice to keep him regular? When was Carly Jo's last bowel movement? Making sure all kids are caught up with their shots and Dr. appointments to keep them as healthy as I can. I'll just be real for a minute....there are some days where I don't get a shower or eat till after 3pm and well I'll just be honest this is MOST days. 3 years ago I was into my career and that was my life. It's astonishing how much I've looked back and never thought for a million years I would be who I am and where I'm at today. If I could explain who Brittney Mecomber is today it would be very simple....I'm a mom...that's who I am...that's what I do...and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment