Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What a 12 Year Old will Say!

I thought it was rather funny when we got into the discussion of "french kissing" last night with Rachael.  I'm not sure how this subject came up last night but the subject of "french kissing" was the topic and I asked the question "Rachael what is french kissing?" and Rachael's reply was "ewww gross I know what it is!" I then replied, "Well what is it?"  Rachael replies "I know what it is".  I then asked Rachael, "Rachael have you "french kissed" before?" and she replies "uhhhh no!"  My giggly response was "well how do you know if you haven't?  Rachael what involves "french kissing?"  Her reply was "well it has to do with your lips!" she said matter of fact.  I then reply "Oh...ok"  and then she goes on to point to her teeth!  I said french kissing has to do with your teeth and your lips?  She started uncontrollably laughing and tosses herself onto the floor.  My reply "Rachael this is a serious discussion." (mind you I'm laughing at this point).  She said "No it isn't your teeth this is really embarressing but it's what people do when they are dating!"  The only thing I could think of while I was still belly laughing was "Oh"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment