Monday, February 9, 2009

Going Bananas!

Ok so here are some things that they just don't simply tell you in the pediatricians office. Bananas for example, Grant started on his fruits this past weekend and we thought Bananas and Pears would be a good start. At the beginning of the day, I decided to feed Grant some bananas ( on Gerber box it states...ripe bananas)...there is nothing on the box that states do not feed bananas by themselves as a meal......so I feed Grant bananas for his first meal (breakfast). After a couple of hours go by I smell this horrid stench coming from Grant's behind.....so I then check his diaper and OH MY GOSH!!!!! We were squirting yellowish poop EVERYWHERE and we keep going and going and going...He was like the Poop Energizer Bunny. I change his diaper and get him all nice and clean....when another hour passed by......OH MY GOSH AGAIN......we do it again....and so for the rest of the day I felt like after every diaper change I needed a shower.....There is one thing about baby poop....it lingers FOREVER! I constantly feel like I smell like Similac (baby formula) and poop (this mixture combined is definately NOT an attractive scent. My question is "Why in the World do they not tell you this in the Doctor's office...and why in the world do they not say something on the box!!!!! I have now learned my lesson after phoning good ol' Mom to only find out that you only give them a little bit (don't let them eat just bananas ...instead let them eat another food (like a vegetable) and a little bit of bananas. I have learned my lesson.....Banana poop REALLY REALLY STINKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment